Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Week 27

Don't think I have a problem with starting something and then moving right on to other things?  Well, take a look at this blog!  Besides the lame excuse of moving and settling into a new city, I think I just don't have a habit of writing any more.  Not in a journal, not on a blog, not letters or cards.  I also need to ratchet down the pressure to write something good, you know?  This blog is not a memoir or some grand novel.  It's a way to feel close to friends and family far away and record a bit of this journey.  Blogs are interesting things...

So, the Third Trimester!  Overall, I'm feeling great.  My belly is no longer disguised by black sweaters and scarves (or maybe it never was!).  It's out there!  But I can do this size belly.  I feel pretty good, pretty cute.  But  then I remember that our little girl is going to quadruple in weight in the next three months.  Wait.  WHAT??  So, of course, I'm nervous about the remaining changes my body is going to go through.  Currently, I feel only slightly limited in my movements and activity:  easily winded on hills, overwhelmingly tired on occasion, and finding myself making logistical ajustments as I go to tie my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment